The purpose of the Probate Law & Procedure Committee is to review matters relative to Florida probate laws and procedure and to consider drafting appropriate legislation. In addition, our Committee puts on an annual CLE program. If you are interested in becoming a Committee member, please contact the Committee Chair (Travis Hayes) or any of the Vice-Chairs (Ben Diamond, Theo Kypreos, Lee McElroy, and Cristina Papanikos).
NEXT MEETING WILL BE:
Thursday, April 22, 2021
Time: 9:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa
Palm Coast, Florida
Meeting Room: Ocean Ballroom
Attendance also permitted via Zoom
Zoom link will be provided in advance of meeting
We thank the sponsor of the Committee, Coral Gable Trust Company.
The Committee is currently working on the following projects:
- Independent Action Project Subcommittee
- “Probate Potpourri” Subcommittee
- Gordon v. Fishman / Review of Florida Statute s. 732.507(2)
- Mandatory Bonds & Restricted Depository Accounts
- Small Estates
- Dependent Descendants
- Revisions to Self-Proof Affidavit
- Priority of Payment of Court-Appointed Fiduciaries