The purpose of the Probate Law & Procedure Committee is to review matters relative to Florida probate laws and procedure and to consider drafting appropriate legislation. In addition, our Committee puts on an annual CLE program.
NEXT MEETING WILL BE:
Thursday, July 26, 2018
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Palm Beach, Florida
Meeting Room: Ponce de Leon 4
We thank the sponsor of the Committee, Coral Gable Trust Company.
The Committee is currently working on the following projects:
- Notice of Administration and Elective Share Rights Subcommittee
- Notice of Administration and Copy of Will Subcommittee
- Independent Action Project Subcommittee
- Mori & Definition of Holographic Will Subcommittee
- Artificial Reproductive Technology ("ART") Heirs Subcommittee
- Elder Abuse Slayer Statute Subcommittee
- In Rem Service Subcommittee
- “Probate Potpourri” Subcommittee
- Saunders/Pretermitted Spouse Statute Subcommittee
- Probate Code Representation Provisions Subcommittee